This seminar is designed specifically for teachers with less than 5 years' experience in the classroom and will provide strategies for developing a positive approach to behaviour leadership and discipline.
During this highly practical seminar Bill will share:
• The core principals of positive behaviour leadership and discipline skills
• The language of correction and discipline
• How to establish a class well - covering basics such as initiating and sustaining attention, engagement and motivation, noise levels and time-on-task
• How to develop a class behaviour agreement - whole class/developing rights, responsibilities and rules
• Following up and following-through with students, especially those who present with on-going 'behaviour problems'
• Developing effective use of 'time-out'
• Using behaviour consequences
• Managing frustration and anger in behaviour management situations
• Managing challenging students in and out of class
• Key aspects of colleague support – peer coaching/mentoring/appraisal
Completing ‘Behaviour Management for Beginning Teachers’ will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 4.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Register a Group & Save
Register 5 or more delegates and pay $230.00 per person
Registration 8.30am – 9.00am Seminar 9.00am – 3.00pm
Click on Seminar title for full details and Flyer
|Behaviour Management for Beginning Teachers - Primary||Fri 31 July 20||NSW - Homebush - Waterview Convention Centre||$270.00||
*Please Note: As so many teachers wish to attend our SYDNEY seminars we now offer separate days for PRIMARY School (Wed) and HIGH School (Fri). Please ensure you enrol in the correct seminar.
The Dynamic Learning Group is endorsed to provide the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher.